- General Details
- Techical Info
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products
High power 300W UFO LED high bay light, 300W UFO LED industrial light, 300W UFO LED low bay light, 300W LED industrial lights, 300W LED warehouse light. High-quality Philips 3030 LED chip, 39000Lm high brightness. 60° 90° 120° beam angle optional, 50,000 hours lifetime and 3 years warranty, CE ROHS approved. High power 300W UFO LED high bay can replace traditional high power 800W HPS.
UFO LED high bay light are in a great demand indeed. it’s now kind of a new form of the high bay on the market and already took the place of the traditional /conventional high bay lamp, because of their proven performance and good price.
- Super brightness of 130-150LM/W, excellent lighting performance even in height of 15ft or higher.
- PHILIPS LEDs, 60° 90° 120° beam angle.
- Multiple voltage choices, AC85-265V / 100-277V / 100-305V or 347V customized.
- 300W UFO LED high bay is brighter than a 900 Watt high-pressure sodium(HPS) lamp, saving up to 75% in electricity and hundreds in unnecessary replacements.
- IP65 high protection rating, moist conditions available.
- Multiple installations and add-on options (with reflector. or 2 pin / 3 pin plug can be fitted on request).
- Cost-effective, much more affordable than other products with similar efficiency.
- CE, RoHS, UL Certified, guaranteed quality.
- Good choice for new installation or retrofitting traditional lighting fixtures like HPS, MH, CFL, etc.
- Extensive application, suitable for warehouses, sports halls, shopping centers, manufacturing plants, large conference areas, high space commercial buildings, or similar occasions.
|Light Socket||Rings & hooks optional|
|Material||ADC12 die-cast aluminum|
|LED Chip||PHILIPS 3030|
|Power Frequency||50 / 60 HZ|
|Color Temperature||Warm White / Natural White / Cool White (2800-6500K)|
|Beam Angle||60° / 90° / 120°|
|System Efficacy||150LM / W (CCT=2800-6500K)|
|Lifespan||＞50,000 Hrs (LM70 @ 35℃)|
|Working Temperature||-30℃ – 50℃|
|Working Humidity||15% – 90% RH|
|Storing Temperature||-40℃ – 70℃|